We are delighted that your child will be with us this year.
In an effort to maximize efficiency, this year we are moving several forms online, making it easier for us to quickly access your child’s information. The process for filling out the forms will be as follows:
1. Create a username and password to access the forms
2. Fill out each page of the form. The form contains lots of information about your child and family. If you do not complete the form in one sitting please save for later and use your login information to complete your form at a later time.
3. Submit the completed form
4. Fill out the Parent Participation Form
5. Complete the paper forms sent to you in your enrollment packet. Then you’re done!
To start please click on the appropriate button below.
We take your information seriously.
We take the security of your child’s information very seriously. Forms are submitted on secure and encrypted sites and information is stored in a secure database. Our database utilizes some of the most advanced technology for Internet security available today. When we access our database using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, the information is protected using both server authentication and data encryption, ensuring that data is safe, secure, and available only to Leila Day staff. In addition, our database is hosted in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. If you would like more information about our database please contact Slate Ballard, our Communications and Development Director at email@example.com